[nagdu] to Tatyana

Gary rainshadowmusic at shaw.ca
Sat Sep 3 18:24:07 UTC 2011

Hello Tatyana

Yes,Bogart is my first dog. I have had him for about 15 months now.

We are off to the vet later today since so far, Bogart still seems to not be
feeling well. He did finally drink some water this morning so that was some
good news. It is always hard to know when to take ones dog to the vet since
I don't particularly  want to get travelling down that road of more and more
tests which may or may not give any good results. I kind of see vets like
dentists, meaning that they wil try to sell you what  they think you can
afford rather than what you really need.

Anyway, we'll see how Bogart does from now ntil his appointment this
afternoon.

Gary