[nagdu] more Questions About accessing

Lyn Gwizdak linda.gwizdak at cox.net
Sat Sep 3 22:53:16 UTC 2011

Tatyana,
Many people CHOOSE to remain ignorant and REFUSE to even take the education
materials to learn something.  There are some immigrants who come here and
then expect us to honor their rules they had back in their hiome country.
They don't believe in having dogs indoors or in public places so then they
try to enforce that on us here in the US.  Many - US born or not - who just
plain don't like dogs.

Some people are happy to learn about our dogs and apologise for trying to
deny us access.  Other don't care to learn and I call them bigots and
idiots! LOL!

People don't like diversity and hate something different from themselves.  I
hate that!

Lyn and Landon