[nagdu] Coats For Dogs

Larry D. Keeler lkeeler at comcast.net
Sun Sep 4 12:09:49 UTC 2011

Up here in Michigan we can sure get cold as well!  Sence poodle mixes really don't have any guard hairs, I sometimes put Holly in a silver reflective coat.  This is warm but mostly keeps snow off her fur so she can stay a little bit warmer.  Also, you can try boots especially when you have that rough, hard ice that can cut there pads on there feet.  Holly don't like the boots and isn't especially not the coat but it stops her from shaking outside!
Intelligence is always claimed but rarely proven!