[nagdu] Hand Signals

Larry D. Keeler lkeeler at comcast.net
Sun Sep 4 12:14:17 UTC 2011

Well, some folks may get more complicated than I but the general idea is that you can teach your dog by using a command and pointing.  The commands forward, up, down, sit, left and right especially lend themselves to pointing.  I have Holly so that I can say or point to what I mean her to do.  My daughter probably knows a little more about it though because her and her friend have taught there dog Trouble sign language.
Intelligence is always claimed but rarely proven!