[nagdu] Winter Covering For Guide Dog

Dan Weiner dcwein at dcwein.cnc.net
Sun Sep 4 16:05:58 UTC 2011

Interesting.
When I lived in colder country, Maryland and Ohio, I didn't actually use any
coats as Evan, my yellow lab, didn't seem to get cold.
I brought something with me to wipe his paws if he got in to the chemical
salt on ice as that did seem to bother him, I used Baby Wipes with alovera
in them, no alcohol.
Or just a wet towel of some sort.

He got quite good at avoiding places with salt on them, but he always would
then get back on the path and take me where we were going.

Let us know how it works out.

Dan the man, Carter the nut