[nagdu] A Cab incident with a positive outcome

Criminal Justice Major Extraordinaire orleans24 at comcast.net
Mon Sep 5 06:58:35 UTC 2011

marilyn,
Very well said and to many others here.
Again, it's the part that comes into play of that cab driver not really
having a liking for dogs, so he comes up with the same-o excuse I hear over
and over frequently.
I've gone far a few times of when I have litterally asked the troublesome
individual if they really have proof or paperwork in their file from a
doctor directly stating the allergies.
If they can't come up with an answer or tell me, then I just let them know
that they can't try to play any games with me.
despite my rumitory arthritis, chronic severe asthma and convulsive grandmal
seizure disorder, I'll never give up having a guide or other assistance dog
around me for as long as I live.
Bibi