[nagdu] Stress Issues

Lora blindhistory at gmail.com
Mon Sep 5 15:08:19 UTC 2011

Hello List:
I know we've probably had this discussion before but I would
appreciate it if we could have it again. My dog is loosing a lot of
hair and I think it is due to stress since he is on a good diet. I
can't trust him off leash since he doesn't listen at all. I have tried
letting him play on a flexilead but he won't run around. I play with
him tug of war and other games like that but I don't think he's
getting enough stress out of his life. Do you have any suggestions?
Thank You.

--
Lora