[nagdu] Stress Issues

Lora blindhistory at gmail.com
Mon Sep 5 16:10:57 UTC 2011

My dog eats things off the ground even though I try and pick up. He
tries to eat things off the edge of tables. He tries to drink out of
my roommates cup even though he has fresh water in his bowl. Off leash
outside he gets into the garden and eats produce eats grass all the
time and anything else he can find to put in his mouth even though he
has a toy outside. If I have the door closed to my room he will lay
next to me but that's about it. If my roommate accidentally drops
something my dog immediately comes over and eats it. I'm not trying to
be a pesamist just trying to explain.