[nagdu] Stress Issues

Sheila Leigland sleigland at bresnan.net
Mon Sep 5 17:17:05 UTC 2011

You have reason to be concerned. I think you might have to go back to when he was never off leash and start working with his behaviors and start with the eating everything in sight because dogs don't always understand what is truly dangerous for then. Tiedown at the table will  BE IMPORTANT EVEN AT HOME. HYPERVIGILANCE ON EVERYONES PART WILL BE IMPORTANT. I KNOW THAT YOUR ROOMMATE ISN'T RESPONSIBLE FOR YOUR DOG BUT HELP MAY BE NEEDED TO KEEP HIM SAFE UNTIL YOU CAN GET STRAIGHTED OUT WITH HIS BEHAVIORS AND THE SCHOOL MAY REALLY NEED TO BE ENCOURAGED TO HELP WITH THIS ONE.