[nagdu] Stress Issues

Cindy Ray cindyray at gmail.com
Mon Sep 5 18:26:38 UTC 2011

The only things my dogs did was common to dogs. I have never had a dog that I had to keep on leash all of the time. I am careful that they don't get out the door because once they discover they can, they are more likely to do it. I do what I can to correct behaviors that I don't like and keep them from escalating. Otherwise, not sure I know your question. The dogs I had problems with I could not keep. Their problems were not the kind of problems being discussed here, though I don't mind talking about them.

Cindy