[nagdu] Stress Issues

Cindy Ray cindyray at gmail.com
Mon Sep 5 18:30:08 UTC 2011

Spencer was an outstanding dog, but he would eat kitty litter, and not clean either. He would get sick. Well, after we finally figured it out, we simply had to help the kitty understand she would need to go potty up high where he couldn't reach. Otherwise, I had regimented training where he was tempted with things and if he took them he got corrected and if not he was praised. It worked well. I never left him off leash when he was home alone; he was on tie down. Fisher hasn't been left, and our pet is crate trained and stays in her crate. Fisher would, too, and if I had to leave him alone often, I would get another crate.