[nagdu] Poodles

Tami Kinney tamara.8024 at comcast.net
Mon Sep 5 19:47:15 UTC 2011

OMG!  lovely poodle with those wonderfully colored curls and labby eyes?
Now that is scary. /lol/

Mitzi, being black with those nearly black eyes of hers, can scare
children, especially when she's woolly, because they don't see her
eyes. /lol/ I can't imagine her with eyes, even when the light is just
right that I can manage to see some gleam off of them. But when I can
get a glimpse of them in a digital photo or just out of luck in the
light, I get why people go on about them. Very compelling, with that
almond shape and angle. She could pretty much rule the world with those
eyes if she wanted to. So watch out for that. /lol/ She doesn't have the
melancholy or serious labby look, though. More intense, like a shepherd
or dobie, and very direct eye contact, which people do not seem to be
able to resist. Even me, and I can only feel it most of the tiem. I
believe she uses her eyes for getting control over the minds and souls
of humands to turn them into slaves to her will. Generally, they will
kick a soccer ball or a shadow ball as a result of her looking at
them. /grin/

Tami