[nagdu] School Applications

Cindy Ray cindyray at gmail.com
Mon Sep 5 19:54:53 UTC 2011

Miranda, I should think y ou ought to at least get an acknowledgement of your application within a couple of weeks. Do you have acknowledgement concerning that the received the application. I never had an interviewer come by from the school, though I think my school is doing it more than they were. The closest I came to that was when I sent back my last dog and a trainer came for him. While he was here he did a Juno walk with me and visited with me, but this was an application for my sixth dog.

Cindy Lou Ray