[nagdu] Dogs Visiting!

Larry D. Keeler lkeeler at comcast.net
Mon Sep 5 20:17:43 UTC 2011

Holly tries to visit a lot as well!  Sometimes I just back up from whom or whatever shes trying to visit and stand there a minute.  If that don't work then I correct her.  If she tries to go where I know we don't want to go, I stop!  Then correct her and go the other way!  I'm big enough and strong enough to just stand there and wait her out if necessary!  Usually she gets the point and does what I would like!  She does try and visit when I'm standing in line and sometimes is sort of successful especially when I'm busy paying for something.  But not for long!
Intelligence is always claimed but rarely proven!