[nagdu] School Applications

Anita abbrown6211 at charter.net
Mon Sep 5 22:36:36 UTC 2011

Hello Miranda,  from my understanding there is no problem applying to more
than one school.  When I applied to Southeastern Guide Dog school it was at
the first of June.  I received my first call from them by the end of June.
I then received a letter from them in the middle of July telling me that
they would be setting up a home visit soon. I was called the last week of
August to set up my home visit in September.  Yes it has seem like a very
long time for me, but I am taking several things into consideration.  The
fact of the NFB and ACB conventions.  Also the fact that school staff
individuals going on vacation, and also their classes are smaller than other
schools.  I am also taking into consideration that it took some time for
some of my paper work to be returned to the school.
Anita

e-mail: abbrown6211 at charter.net
facebook.: anitabb1 at facebook.com
skype: anita.brown27