[nagdu] Stress Issues

Criminal Justice Major Extraordinaire orleans24 at comcast.net
Tue Sep 6 02:32:30 UTC 2011

Hi, Lora,
Odie had a bad problem with putting things in his mouth that didn't belong
in there.
Best way I had to resolve the problem with recommendation from my vet was to
purchase a basket muzzle from JB Holesales.
With the use of the basket muzzle, his behavior has improved.
Sometimes with dogs, you just have to start over from the basics which
begins with the tie down and leash methods.
As for your school telling you he can't be trusted off leash and now they
won't assume responsibility for putting a dog with behavior problems out in
the field on their end, I find that rather disturbing and really awful.
Hopefully you can get things worked out for the two of you.
Will be keeping you in my thoughts and prayers.
Odie says hang in there and don't give up.
Bibi and Odie
the happy spirited bounty labra wolf