[nagdu] issue with dog going to greet people

Tami Kinney tamara.8024 at comcast.net
Tue Sep 6 23:22:38 UTC 2011

Nemanja,

Cool. I am glad you got a great dog.

I love your name, too, and am pleased to learn that my screen reader
pronounces it right. /smile/

Having your dog show you things in the environment can be handy, but
mine has been known to lie through her pointy p;poodle teeth to make new
friends or just have a good sniff. /lol/ Well, she's just a little over
5 and has been working for 3 years now, so she saves stuff like that up
for special occasions, just to see if I'm on my toes, I guess.

Tami