[nagdu] to Tatyana

Pickrell, Rebecca M (TASC) REBECCA.PICKRELL at tasc.com
Wed Sep 7 13:56:34 UTC 2011

Tatiana,
If you want a good cane skills course, do talk to Leader Dogs.
Theirs is excellent and lasts a week.

As for a dog, you will have access issues and you can choose to ignore it or fight it. That's up to you.

You also don't have to go to a new place every day or even every week with a dog. It isn't clear to me if you want to go to new places, or if you think you should.  Figure that out so you know what it is.

I'll say from experience that thinking "I need to get out with my dog" can be it's own level of stress when you have a sick kid, you're overtired and/or the weather is miserable.

None of us want our dogs to be attacked. We also don't want our loved ones to die, move away, get sick or end a relationship with us. Still, we all love and enjoy the experience.