[nagdu] Raising Poodles

GARY STEEVES rainshadowmusic at shaw.ca
Wed Sep 7 21:12:19 UTC 2011

Bogart is called a blue poodle. This means that when I got him he was almost entirely black with just a hint of lighter colours on his  nose and tips  of his ears. A year later, age 3 and many groomings, he is now pretty much a beautiful puter colour with some black highlights. I've been told that he is one awesome looking dog (yes by others besides Bogart himself!)

Gary