[nagdu] Dogs and Blindness

Larry D. Keeler lkeeler at comcast.net
Wed Sep 7 22:51:52 UTC 2011

No Tami, not me!  Holly gets all of those comments!  I'll admit that's a new one though!  I have heard a similar one though.  Some folks said I was to nice to be blind.  Like those things actually go together!  On the poodle front, I'm wondering what color Holly is going to get when she gets older?  I'm pretty sure one of her parents is a chocolate lab.  The other one could have been a silver grey or apricot poodle.  When I get her cut, it looks like silver is mixed with that brown but when the hair grows out some, it looks mor apricot.  The brown is also somewhat lighter than the chocolate commonly seen in that breed.  My pet the poodle-westie mix is biege with som apricot and other colors in him.
Intelligence is always claimed but rarely proven!