[nagdu] Too Cute to be Blind?

Tami Kinney tamara.8024 at comcast.net
Thu Sep 8 20:38:22 UTC 2011

Teehee. When I started getting to the point where it would appear to
others that I was blind and, therefor, stupid --- in that brainless
woman way I had just so enjoyed back in my youth -- friends suggested I
get a T-shirt that said, "I'm blind; not blond!" /lol/

I hear there's a harness sign on a yellow lab hereabouts that reads "The
blond leading the blind." I've heard it from a friend who sat by the
team on the bus one day because the sign delighted her to no end.
Apparently, according to the handler, it is a *great* conversation
piece. /lol/

Tami