[nagdu] bigger dogs wasSchool Applications

Tami Kinney tamara.8024 at comcast.net
Thu Sep 8 20:54:36 UTC 2011

When I first started talking about getting a poodle guide -- back when I
was still married to Mr. Allergy -- people got really confused about how
this was supposed to work out. What would a poodle possibly do for me?
they would ask anxiously. I, naturally, would just blab on as if I were
making perfect sense...

Finally, somebody burst out, "Do they even *make* harnesses that small?
How long would handle have to be??? And wouldn't it be too narrow to put
your hand in? I just can't see how that would even work."

The image they were seeing suddenly popped into my own mind. Yup! They
were seeing a tiny toy poodle just prancing along in all its ankle
height glory.