[nagdu] My intro.

cheryl echevarria cherylandmaxx at hotmail.com
Fri Sep 9 20:26:03 UTC 2011

Welcome Sean:

My name is Cheryl Echevarria, I am from the Great and Wet State of NY. I
live out on Long Island, and currently the Treasurer of the NFB of Greater
Long Island; and the President of the Travel and Tourism as well.

I am on my first guide dog, I have no vision in my left as well, and the
right I can have very little in the right I can see shapes and colors, like
looking through telescope, no peripheral at all

My dog, Maxx, is from the Guide Dog Foundation for the Blind in Smithtown,
NY.  He is 6 years old, and have had him since Feb 2007

What state are you in we have many state affiliates of NAGDU as well.

Welcome.

Leading the Way in Independent Travel!

Cheryl Echevarria
http://www.echevarriatravel.com
631-456-5394
reservations at echevarriatravel.com

Affiliated as an Independent Contractor with Superior Travel, located in
Baldwin, NY. www.superiortravel.com

Affiliated as an Independent Contractor with Absolute Cruise & Travel, Inc.