[nagdu] My intro.

Criminal Justice Major Extraordinaire orleans24 at comcast.net
Sat Sep 10 07:01:57 UTC 2011

hi, Sean,
Congrads on your first guide and welcome to the group.
i'm bibi and have a retired guide dog from Pilot Dogs in Columbus Ohio who
has been retired for a year now.
He's an almost eight-year-old hybrid German black lab named Odie as he was
one of the best guide dogs I had throughoutt my eleven years off and on
working guides.
I'm also married to my wonderful husband Dale Gilmore for almost three and a
half years.
We met many years ago at the Colorado School for the deaf and the Blind and
he's also known as Odie's daddy.
I'd definitely like to get another guide dog, but that time will come when
it is right.
Odie is now working as a medical alert service dog since he saved mine and
my husband's lives medically on many occasions.
I'm curious to hear more about the training at Freedom Guide Dogs and how
different is it from all the other guide dog schools?
Bibi and Odie
the happy spirited bounty labra wolf
because he behaves like a wolf at times