[nagdu] some advice

Criminal Justice Major Extraordinaire orleans24 at comcast.net
Sat Sep 10 10:28:05 UTC 2011

What makes me sick with people like that is they are the ones who cause kids
to be terrified of animals as a whole.
They also don't bother to do their homework and realize that a dog will only
be snappy or ugly if he/she is being bothered and tormented.
Why don't they get off their lazy rear ends and watch a video about guide
dogs in general before they run their mouves?
I have two DVD's which I have gotten from GDB back during national
conventions.
Yes, Odie has almost destroyed some dogs and gone after some people, but it
was more humans who caused the problems themselves and their dogs.
Majority of the time, he loves interacting with kids and enjoys their
attention.
Kids love seeing him and call him a gentle giant/marsh mellow.
When my mother began causing me problems before I got my second guide dog, I
finally just quict bringing it up to her.
She tried to conclude that the second dog wouldn't work out and when it was
time for Freedom David Berry to retire, she told me to just send him back
and forget about having another dog.
Definitely a negative attitude on her end.
If you have to move because of these individuals making a fool out of
themselves, I'm sure there are plenty of places for those who are elderly,
have a disability and who are on a fixed income.
Keep hanging in there and hopefully something good will come around for you.
Bibi and Odie
the happy spirited bounty labra wolf
who won't tolerate people behaving awfully in that manner