[nagdu] some advice

Sheila Leigland sleigland at bresnan.net
Sat Sep 10 14:44:43 UTC 2011

Hi I undersoot your message and realized they aren't related. I also understand that you want a dog. Your kind of in a tough spot because if you aren't actually renting an apartment from the people i don't think you can press the point of a dog. I don't know where you live but I think where we are that if you just rent a room in someones private residence the laws don't apply. You may need to make other living arrangements in order to make this happen. I know that I wouldn't be happy is a situation in which my needs are frowntd at.