[nagdu] My intro.

cheryl echevarria cherylandmaxx at hotmail.com
Sat Sep 10 21:06:42 UTC 2011

Hey Sarge isn't so little Marion, what every you are drinking, pass it along
to me.
Leading the Way in Independent Travel!

Cheryl Echevarria
http://www.echevarriatravel.com
631-456-5394
reservations at echevarriatravel.com

Affiliated as an Independent Contractor with Superior Travel, located in
Baldwin, NY. www.superiortravel.com

Affiliated as an Independent Contractor with Absolute Cruise & Travel, Inc.