[nagdu] switching schools

Chantel Cuddemi jawsgirl87 at gmail.com
Sun Sep 11 14:36:44 UTC 2011

I spoke to a member of this list off list about it. We looked over Leader's
application. We also looked at Pilot's application.
Leader treats you like a new handler each time you go for a new dog after
your first dog.
I am not sure if that's true. Please correct me if I am wrong.

Email: jawsgirl87 at gmail.com

facebook: jawsgirl87 at gmail.com

Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/jawsgirl87

skype: leogirl48