[nagdu] some advice

Criminal Justice Major Extraordinaire orleans24 at comcast.net
Mon Sep 12 03:12:04 UTC 2011

Hi, Chantel,
Sadly, that kid will be afraid of all animals due to failure of he/she being
exposed to them.
Majority of parents/grandparents who have come across me with all of my
guides would ask me questions and want to know more.
Kids would always be excited when they'd see Odie and want to say ehllo to
my gentle, gigantic marsh mellow.
Another confession moment.
I did have a fear over dogs at one point, but it was because a blind teacher
who worked at the Colorado School for the deaf and the Blind was attacked by
five rottwillers.
She had to be in the hospital for a while and once returning home, a nurse
had to come help get her health back up to speed.
As for the dog owner, the teacher did sue him in court and won her case.
Only way I got over my fear of dogs eventually was to have one as a guide
dog.
Since then, I enjoy having them around me as long as they are under control
and properly maintained.
Bibi and Odie
the happy spirited bounty labra wolf