[nagdu] switching schools

Nimer M. Jaber, IC³ nimerjaber1 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 12 04:55:00 UTC 2011

Every school has their good and bad points. I'm just saying that from
my experience, I haven't met a good pilot team that I would want to
represent me as dog users.

On 11.09.2011, Sheila Leigland <sleigland at bresnan.net> wrote:
> Hi, my first dog drake was probably the most mellow dog you would want to
> meet and he came from Pilot and I had him for over ten years. My second dog
> name Tres is a golden retriever full of fun but smart. He loves people and
> loves to be in harness.

Nimer M. Jaber

The message above is intended for the recipient to whom it was sent.
If you believe that you are not the intended recipient, please notify
me via reply email and destroy all copies of this email. Action taken
as a result of this email by anyone other than the intended recipient
may result in civil or criminal action. I have checked all files on my
machine for security threats. However, I will not be held responsible
for any damage caused to your machine as a result of any instructions
or attachments provided by me. Security of your machine is up to you.
Thanks, and if you don't feel that you are able to comply with these
instructions, please notify me via reply email and destroy all copies
of this email from your computer.

Registered Linux User 529141.
http://counter.li.org/
Vinux testing and documentation coordinator
To get more information about a free and accessible operating system,
please click here:
http://www.vinuxproject.org

and above, please click here:
http://www.nvda-project.org

Check out my blog related to technology by clicking here:
http://nimertech.blogspot.com

Phone: (720) (251-4530)
Please reply to this email to contact me.