[nagdu] My intro.

Tami Kinney tamara.8024 at comcast.net
Mon Sep 12 15:30:56 UTC 2011

Yeah, now that Mitzi's an old lady of 5, I find myself listening to and
observing as much as I can the younger dogs in the park, thinking how
much my own wild and crazy pup has calmed down... Then I realize that
the fast-moving jingle and the occasional blur of black flitting across
what's left of my field of vision seems familiar... Then the pups get
tired and go home, and I play with that black whirly blur, then some
more pups come... While my old lady who's now been there for going on an
hour or more is still just flitting and popping and whirling and tossing
the ball to the pups or their humans for more play or just running for
fun... Yup! She is way mellow by now. Actually, I live for the day I can
get my other leftover issues completely resolved so that I can take her
out in the morning for an hour or two of run play followed by a hard
day's work, then some more play at home. That was why I chose poodle,
although I had no idea that the phrase "high--energy" referred to
something more nuclear than canine! /lol/ Still, she is perfect for what
used to be my lifestyle and for what I was really expecting to get back
to once I got the tools to continue working... Oh. Our VR agency does
not provide adaptive tools to keep blind people working. Oh, well.

Speaking of which... More reading, less gabbing, more working. I am a
bad, bad girl! /lol/

Tami