[nagdu] switching schools

Passle Helminski passle at roadrunner.com
Mon Sep 12 15:43:00 UTC 2011

Hi,

My first Pilot Dog was a true lady in and out of harness.  We were a
great team for more than 10 years.   Now I am working my second Pilot
Dog and she is a true Tomboy.  Full  of tons and tons of energy but
loves to be in harness and is great at her job.  I will go back to
Pilot for all of my guides.  They are there for me if I need
anything.  I am going to have hand surgery so they have made changes
to my handle.  I have every bad hand injuries to both hands and have
to wear splints on both hands and Pilot is there for me.

Passle