[nagdu] barking was some advice

Larry D. Keeler lkeeler at comcast.net
Tue Sep 13 15:08:07 UTC 2011

I do have a dog that rarely barks.  My little Pez has only barked about 30
times in his 11 years with us.  He's a poodle-westie mix and very mellow.  I
thaught he didn't know how to bark but I gues he just doesn't choose too!
holly drops a couple of barks at the door but quiets when I ask her to.
Sence Pez doesn't bark I kind of like that!