[nagdu] some advice

cheryl echevarria cherylandmaxx at hotmail.com
Tue Sep 13 16:04:51 UTC 2011

Don't say that Dan, Kids are wonderful! The most important job you will ever
have when they say I love you mom or I love you dad, that little tear in
your eye comes.

You dog is your dog, you kids are your kids.

Leading the Way in Independent Travel!

Cheryl Echevarria
http://www.echevarriatravel.com
631-456-5394
reservations at echevarriatravel.com

Affiliated as an Independent Contractor with Superior Travel, located in
Baldwin, NY. www.superiortravel.com

Affiliated as an Independent Contractor with Absolute Cruise & Travel, Inc.