[nagdu] My Home Visit today

Anita abbrown6211 at charter.net
Tue Sep 13 23:11:36 UTC 2011

Hello Everyone,  I just thought I would drop in an let all of you know that I had my home visit with Southeastern today.  Needless to say I was very excited and nervous at the same time.  Chuck was the trainer who interviewed me today and he was able to make me feel at ease.I learned more about southeastern an also felt very confident about choosing Southeastern. Now the Waite begins to see if I pass through the next level, and hopefully I will get a call soon with a class date. Also Marion I wanted to let you know that I told Chuck you said hello.

Anita

e-mail: abbrown6211 at charter.net
facebook.: anitabb1 at facebook.com
skype: anita.brown27