[nagdu] PAWS

Criminal Justice Major Extraordinaire orleans24 at comcast.net
Wed Sep 14 05:15:52 UTC 2011

Hi, all,
I recently came across another organization called PAWS (Pets Are Wonderful
Support).
This organization is similar to the Department of Human Services, but pets
and owners are the clients.
I'll be requesting a packet to fill out upon wanting more information.
I had to contact Harrison Memorial Animal Hospital first because I wanted to
make sure that if I were to become a client of the PAWS orgnization, I
wouldn't lose my discount or other services with Harrison Memorial.
Luckily, they also are partnered up with PAWS, so I need not to worry one
bit.
Once I do fill out the paperwork, I just have PAWS fax in everything to
Harrison Memorial.
That will definitely help out with the high cost of Odie's care.
PAWS helps give those who are in need that have dogs, cats and even working
dogs.
They do have  veternarian allowances which may roun around $200.00, donated
dog food and they also help out with picking up after your dog and your
kitty..
If you have a cat, they also will help you with the litter as well as their
vet care cost and kitty food.
I hope that I'm not making this sound like an advertisement as I just wanted
to share with everyone.
If I did make it seem like an advertisement, I'm sorry.
Yes, PAWS has a web site directly.
httpp://www.pawssf.org
www.pawssf.org
I actually found out about this organization from my elderly friend, Betty
hudgeons who is having it rough trying to make sure that her dog's needs are
met as much as hers.
When times are tough, finding another great organization like PAWS (Pets Are
Wonderful Support) do come in handy when them expenses get high.
If you have anymore questions about PAWS, please email me off list directly
at:
orleans24 at comcast.net
to avoid putting unnecessary trafic on the list.
*Smiles*
Bibi