[nagdu] Presentation about Traveling with a guide dog on acruise ship

cheryl echevarria cherylandmaxx at hotmail.com
Wed Sep 14 17:24:21 UTC 2011

at the NYAGDU Meeting, that's what it reads on the agenda you sent out.

Leading the Way in Independent Travel!

Cheryl Echevarria
http://www.echevarriatravel.com
631-456-5394
reservations at echevarriatravel.com

Affiliated as an Independent Contractor with Superior Travel, located in
Baldwin, NY. www.superiortravel.com

Affiliated as an Independent Contractor with Absolute Cruise & Travel, Inc.