[nagdu] New York State Convention of the National Federation of the Blind will be streaming online.

cheryl echevarria cherylandmaxx at hotmail.com
Wed Sep 14 18:45:32 UTC 2011

Hi all:

Yes it will be streaming live again this year, I am sending this to all my
friends, because I want you to learn what the National Federation of the
Blind is and what we do, if you are a member you already know.

I will be doing a presentation Saturday Afternoon after 2pm Eastern time.

So I hope you will watch and watch the whole convention.

Go to the link and starting on the 16th it will list what times you can
watch.

http://nfbny.org/agenda_2011.htm
Leading the Way in Independent Travel!

Cheryl Echevarria
http://www.echevarriatravel.com
631-456-5394
reservations at echevarriatravel.com

Affiliated as an Independent Contractor with Superior Travel, located in
Baldwin, NY. www.superiortravel.com

Affiliated as an Independent Contractor with Absolute Cruise & Travel, Inc.