[nagdu] and... how do you get your dogs to stop barking?

Sherry Gomes sherriola at gmail.com
Wed Sep 14 20:43:40 UTC 2011

That's a good correction.  it's not one I can use with my retired guide
because she's what GDB calls an easy to manage dog.  A high collar
correction would break her.  It's important for any of us with animals,
service dogs or otherwise, to know our animals well enough to know what is
appropriate correction.  My best friend's dog is tougher than either of mine
and wouldn't even notice the type of corrections I give my guide and retired
guide.