[nagdu] update on Dixie

Janice Toothman janice.toothman at verizon.net
Thu Sep 15 13:23:07 UTC 2011

Hi Tina,
I will be keeping you both in my prayers. I have an immune disease and
Destiny has inflammatory bowel disease. They both present challenges. My
faith in God has helped me tremendously; as well as, being informed and
knowing good doctors with whom you have a good rapport and they take the
time to listen to you.
Janice and Destiny (in retraining-but improving)