[nagdu] GDB's new methods

Sherry Gomes sherriola at gmail.com
Thu Sep 15 16:11:00 UTC 2011

absolutely not.  sure, some handlers probably do that kind of thing.  in
fact, with Bianca and now with Olga, I often do.  I need them to find wheel
chair ramps, so I often give them food rewards across the street he upcurb
side, but they do not rush across streets.  also, I live by a very
complicated street crossing--I would end up moving by the most complicated
crossing in my town.  The crossing is stressful for me and for Olga.  I
don't mind rewarding her when we get across it.  By the way, it never ever
replaces praise.  I bend down, hug her, tell her what a good girl she is and
then give her a piece of kibble.