[nagdu] Kong toys.

Julie J. julielj at neb.rr.com
Fri Sep 16 17:07:43 UTC 2011

Kong toys are available just about everywhere.  Wal-Mart may even carry
them.  I know my local farm supply store does. any pet store will have
them for sure.

Kong is a brand name, but generally when someone says just Kong they are
referring to the original Kong toy.  It's shaped like a hollow beehive.
They come in all sorts of sizes and different levels of durability.
I've even heard of some zoo's giving the largest size to the lions.

Kong also makes a huge variety of other toys.  They are all pretty
durable, but none are as indestructible as the original Kong toy.

I still have the first Kong I ever purchased.  I don't know how many
dogs it has lasted through, 5 maybe?  It even spent one winter in the
backyard buried under the snow.  It's still going strong, if a bit worn.

HTH
Julie