[nagdu] Dogs and Airports

Larry D. Keeler lkeeler at comcast.net
Fri Sep 16 22:45:15 UTC 2011

When coming back from Columbus, I was also asked to take the harness of and pass it through.  I did it and had to hand Holly off to someone for holding whil going through the scanner.  I then called her through.  It worked well and was fortunately prepared for such a proceedure even though I thaught it was silly!  I was told that folks have been known to put stuff in there harnesses and even there dogs!  I find it hard to believe but then again, some folks will do anything!
Intelligence is always claimed but rarely proven!