[nagdu] Kong toys.

Criminal Justice Major Extraordinaire orleans24 at comcast.net
Sat Sep 17 04:31:34 UTC 2011

I've also had plenty of dog toys last with Freedom and Odie as they were
apart of Orleans.
There are three toys which I really don't pull out too much because two of
them I got from a friend who use to driver the RTD light rail trains and
another one came from a former roommate who past on almost five and a half
years ago.
The rest I keep put away in a large container so they're not all over the
place.
Odie mostly likes his Kings, nyla bones, healthy edible nyla bones, ostrick
bones and mero bones.
There are some other toy bones he likes too.
I have several treat despencers that he loves too.
Bibi and Odie
the happy spirited bounty labra wolf