[nagdu] to the Pilot handlers

Criminal Justice Major Extraordinaire orleans24 at comcast.net
Sat Sep 17 05:17:40 UTC 2011

Hi, Dan,
Yes, Pilot does encourage the users to use the find command and encourage
the dog to find things.
I have taken that step further with Odie.
Once he does find a seat or even a trash can, I've taught him to put his
head on the object and touch it to also indicate that he's done what I've
asked of him.
When he does, the "good boy and good guide dog" praise comes out of me.
He definitely will get excited and happy over the praise.
Yes, I'm doing well and am still hanging in there.
*Smiles*
Dale, Odie and I will be going back out to our friend Alisha Robbinson's
place next Friday.
She is having to hook up her DVD player to her television downstairs as the
one in her bedroom went dead completely.
Her daughter Hannah is wanting to see Odie again as she really loves him to
pieces.
So, we'll make that trip back out to her neck of the woods in Aurora,
Colorado.
To Hannah, Odie is like another friend to play with, despite that he's a
huge German black labrador.
Bibi