[nagdu] to the Pilot handlers

Tami Kinney tamara.8024 at comcast.net
Sun Sep 18 01:58:49 UTC 2011

Mitzi does it that way, too. Then I can put my hand on her head and feel
the seat. She will move out of the way while I sit down and get myself
collected... While I'm doing that, she is, I'm certain, bowing to her
impressed audience. /lol/ I used to worry she might be in the way or
something while I was being seated until I got used to the oohs and aahs
and all that. Guess nobody's going to trip over her if she's the
absolute glowing center of attention. She has managed to work the
process of allowing herself to be settled by me into a part of the act.
People find it very cute. I find it it annoying and embarrassing, but
I'm just the geeky sidekick, so I guess I'm fulfillling my role. /lol/

Tami