[nagdu] {Spam?} Quelqu'un te bloque sur MSN Hotmail

Criminal Justice Major Extraordinaire orleans24 at comcast.net
Sun Sep 18 21:54:59 UTC 2011

I don't mean to steal the thunder from the moderators, but whoever this is, please either identify yourself, stop sending this stuff immediately or unsubscribe.
Otherwise, I'll happily watch the moderators remove your behind from this list.
*Annoyed, disgusted and mad*
Sorry, you'alls, but I'm tired of seeing this stuff, especially after getting a credit card fish/scam call on my Verizon Wireless cel phone several days ago.
Despite that both my home and cel numbers are on a do not call list, them potatoe chips still decide to see if they can bypass all of that.
It's bad enough that McAfee is already alerting me that there's a problem with this email sender address.
I'll have to go through my guide dog folder to find the last message so it can be deleted.
I plan on adding this ding dong to my block sender's list.
Bibi and Odie
the happy spirited bounty labra wolf