[nagdu] shampoo by Kong Company

Criminal Justice Major Extraordinaire orleans24 at comcast.net
Tue Sep 20 06:17:48 UTC 2011

yuppers.
Sometimes, teasing is a great part of the norm...
*Smiles*
I could imagine Odie grabbing a hold of the Kong shampoo bottle to play with
it or probably just kick it around the apartment.
He'd probably look at it and say, "Mom! What in the heck am I going to do
with this plastic Kong shaped bottle?"
I'll admit Odie's always had shiny, ivory black hair on a continuous basis.
He is still a jet black lab and at times when he happens to be underneath a
light, he'll look blue and his eyes will look like a reddish color.
Despite that his hair is slowly changing as he is aging, friends in our
apartment complex still say he has a great looking coat.
He definitely has a great, big gray beard and some more gray is creeping up
on him slowly, where he does have some mixture of salt and pepper color.
Bibi and Odie