[nagdu] The Daisy Story

Larry D. Keeler lkeeler at comcast.net
Tue Sep 20 15:26:11 UTC 2011

The probblem with made up stories like this one is that everyone expects all guide dogs to be just like this.  I'm sure that our dogs are capable of incredible things but they shouldn't have to live up to all of these myths.  They are not generally trained to do those things.  They are trained to gide!  Not to protect, save lives or anything else!  Some dogs do more than you would expect them to do but that is exceptional.  It also takes away the real stuff like Mike's story or maybe the other persons story who really deserve to tell it!
Intelligence is always claimed but rarely proven!