[nagdu] Social Security guard faces arrest in fracas over guide dog

Tami Kinney tamara.8024 at comcast.net
Wed Sep 21 18:54:35 UTC 2011

Oh. Thanks for clarifying that! Seems I'm pretty vague on the details
when it comes to those basic criminal laws.

Perhaps I should consider being informed before I blow off steam? /grin/
Knowing these things and how they work never hurts, although generally
the victim's knowledge of what it is called precisely in the legal sense
is not so helpful at the time.

Well, the important thing is that the police and the prosecutors know
them and will act accordingly... The beginning charge for arrest seems
so, I dunno, petty, but that is often how it goes. The police and
prosecutors can start with the charge they can prove off the bat, then
go ahead from there.

That's how they do it on Law and Order, anyway! /lol/

Tami